ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car - First Car

Megane 275 Trophy
Haha yeah, me too, they said if I dont work there I shouldnt be on there, even so your not allowed to take pictures due to the terrorist act? It was me and my mate, we both have beards but nothing too suspicious [emoji14]

Im assuming they wern't naval docks? That said most often than not in life its easier to just go along with what people say than cause grief even if you are right and they are wrong.

We're all friends with one of those bullshitters that makes s**t up and you just agree with purely to get him to shut up. Same principal lol.

Car looks dope btw. I've been waiting 5 years ti get my Clio 200 cup. Test drove and was ready to put the deposit down.

Till my missus got pregnant. Now I'll have to wait like at least another 5years lol

Megane 275 Trophy
Haha no not naval, and hmm well it was weird because when driving through the security barrier they just waved us on, and then on a driven round patrol he stopped, and nah its not worth the grief. He didnt ask me to delete and pics or anything so no bother I guess...

Megane 275 Trophy
I missed that last bit beforehand, curse the misses for getting preggers. Sounds devastating but Im sure youll find a way... I managed to against all odds.

Well I can't complain as having a child is kind of a big deal. But I had wanted the car since it came out! Maybe one day. That said the 172 is plenty fast enough really.

Megane 275 Trophy
Hi quick question, im about to buy my css tickets, im not sure if I should put cliosport.net or clio197.net, im a member of both, having a 200 does this matter. which is the stand to be on?

Ive booked the Friday off work to extensivley clean my car, anybody else this sad or just me :D