ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car @ home (R19 F7P inside)

dCi65 & 16valver
1994 Renault 19 1.8 16v (F7P)..... "bleu sport", full stock... got some work to do with the paint and few more things. Only 110k km's.

Hope you like it! :)

23468750nx8.jpg

84474641hn3.jpg

63090191te6.jpg

67340503nj9.jpg

37055084qh9.jpg

81023009gp4.jpg

88509180jm7.jpg

15967123mg7.jpg

11969558rr6.jpg

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I miss mine so much :(

Still got the service folder, all the reciepts and the keys lol.

As good as the Clio is (hard to fault) I'd swap it tomorrow for my old 19 if a stupid woman in a Ford Ka hadn't decided to smash me in the rear.

One day when I've got some space I'll get another, by todays standards it's not exactly quick but handled great and was fun.

Nice buses these, same engine was shoved in the valver. In the UK the valvers group 12 yet the R19 was about group 15 :S

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah the groups never really made any sense, didn't make much difference to the cost of actually insuring them though.

That's the only car I've paid what I'd call silly insurance on, it was a grand or so TPFT at the time :/

I read years ago that they were 150bhp & willy powered, I think I read it max poower back in the day lol ! Bunch of wallys !

One of my mates had the chamade one years ago, he came tanking it into a car par, shouted "watch this" - then proceeded to handbrake it.... into the wall !!
We all pee'd ourselves.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I read years ago that they were 150bhp & willy powered, I think I read it max poower back in the day lol ! Bunch of wallys !

They should have been, Renault kind of missed a trick not making them 2 litre at somepoint but still great fun imho.

That's my only problem with getting another, I know I'd want to do something to make it quicker and that'll be £££ to do (plus the wife would kill me getting another car :p )

Still tempted for a track car though :)