ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car - Mk VI (really a IV) R32

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Yeah the rear grills do look good, so do the front side ones on the front of the bumper when they have been cut Lol.

Iam not 100% about lowering it, ive heard a few stories about it messing up the Haldex and tracking? Not certain how true that is though.

Can lower them no problem If you lower it more than 30mm you will near adjustable rear bars so you can get it tracked properly.

My MKV is loweered around 30mm and it tracks up fine

Mk4 .:R32
Can lower them no problem If you lower it more than 30mm you will near adjustable rear bars so you can get it tracked properly.

My MKV is loweered around 30mm and it tracks up fine

Ah right thanks. 30mm is a nice drop for day to day use, not sure if I would be able to get up my driveway though lol!

Seat Ibiza
Awesome car mate, always wanted one, fair play!
I cant afford £2k for insurance though! Lol

A few new pics. Nothing special as Iam by no means good with a camera Lol. Miltek is being fitted on thursday, and I have just ordered some rear spacers and booked it in for a Haldex service...

IMG_6003.jpg

IMG_5994.jpg

IMG_5989.jpg

A few from a local meet:
IMG_6043.jpg

IMG_6064.jpg

IMG_6029.jpg

IMG_6022.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks nice. Extra fuel costs will be here on Thurday then..haha

Silvia looks good too!

Thanks mate.

Yeah the PS13 is mental Lol. Only running about 300bhp at the moment as he has ECU problems, but that should be sorted by the eng of August.

The Glanza is a rep too Lol...