ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new car need help

clio rt
i got a n reg clio 1.4 rt, i wanna make it faster but using the least amout of money, whats the best way of doing it?:) :S

BMW 330D
BIGRED said:
i got a n reg clio 1.4 rt, i wanna make it faster but using the least amout of money, whats the best way of doing it?:) :S
goin down a hill with your foot on the acclerator.
.Welcome to CS .
someone will be along with a sensible answer for ya

S2000
tyring doing a search mate. Theres loads you can do to these engines, but it's not really cheap tbh but with a bit of money they can be good for about 110bhp I've been told. Usual things are headwork, throttle body off a 1.8 SPi laguna, re-map, cams and some other bits and pieces I can't really remember tbh.

Strip it out of all its interier.

Give the car a good service.

Smash the internals out of the cat. (migth well fail the MOT though) or get a decat pipe made up.

Clean the car.

Get a 1.8/2.0 engine fitted the RSI 1.8 8V is a good option dirt cheap and 110hp officialy.