ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car Ordered.

Tesla MP3 2021
Picked the car up a few hours ago. What can I say... apart from its fooking awesome. I hate to say it but it makes the 182 look / feel shite lol.

I will get some pics up soon :)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
amen, one you've lived with it and used it properly you see how much it has moved on from the 182. it is a delightful machine :D

Tesla MP3 2021
The drive is so much nicer, its just effortless. The box is alot tighter which is great so changing gear is a breeze.

I love everything about it.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
too true, the gear change is lovely, really nice box :D

pics!!!

Scirocco GT 210
Picked the car up a few hours ago. What can I say... apart from its fooking awesome. I hate to say it but it makes the 182 look / feel s**te lol.

I only had a 20 min test drive in a 197 and that made my 172 feel really sh*tty when I got back in it. lol :dapprove:

MKIII 138
197 is a nice piece of kit actually. the gear box is the one single biggest improvement, combined with the tiny thicked rimmed wheel it feels as good to drive as you imagined the 172 would.

Tesla MP3 2021
197 is a nice piece of kit actually. the gear box is the one single biggest improvement, combined with the tiny thicked rimmed wheel it feels as good to drive as you imagined the 172 would.

Just been out in it again and the box just gets better and better lol. Not really pushed the handling side of things yet but it does feel well planted :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Lol. And the noise for a standard motor, seating posision yadda yadda yadda ;)

Enjoy

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
We'll have to get a NW meet going (longs i dont get a driving ban lol) Few 197's appearing now :)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
We'll have to get a NW meet going (longs i dont get a driving ban lol) Few 197's appearing now :)
I'm up for this. like the RB meets we can have a 197 meet lol, will be good. Adam have you got pics up yet?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
yeah sounds good :)...

Not the driving ban bit though lol.

Fingers crossed i should be ok, just think i *may* have got zapped approching three figures :eek: :rolleyes: I'm 80-90 % sure i was under though, and a clean license, so hopefully all gravy lol.

I'm up for this. like the RB meets we can have a 197 meet lol, will be good. Adam have you got pics up yet?

197's only ;) lol

VRS
197's only ;) lol

there will be loads there then, they are common as muck ;) :rasp:

edit: gaz, did you get zapped last week? there was a massive push by the local coppers, camera van's and patrols all around the crewe/nantwich area last week :( they pulled me :(

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
197's only ;) lol

edit: gaz, did you get zapped last week? there was a massive push by the local coppers, camera van's and patrols all around the crewe/nantwich area last week :( they pulled me :(

Around Whitchurch, on Wednesday by a Scamera van, not pulled or anything. Just the dreaded wait lol. As said i'm not even sure if i was zapped tbh!!! Three points and a fine i can take, lesson learned (clean license). A ban would reet piss me off, no summer stuntin see :( :(

VRS

Around Whitchurch, on Wednesday by a Scamera van, not pulled or anything. Just the dreaded wait lol. As said i'm not even sure if i was zapped tbh!!! Three points and a fine i can take, lesson learned (clean license). A ban would reet piss me off, no summer stuntin see :( :(

i was picked out of a queue of traffic approaching a roundabout in nantwich on the claims that i was "driving erratically" pmsl lieing b*stards, how could i drive erratically in a flow of traffic approaching a roundabout at 35mph?!!

got to go on a driver improvement course because i had a 3/4 number plate :S and they said if they see me with the plate on again (this is the first time ive been pulled in 2years of having a 3/4) they are going to get my private plate revoked by the dvla :(

nothing like the fairness of the law eh

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yes they are all w*****s imo. I have had many a run in (non since i've had an RS though) back in they day. Power trip FTL :(

VRS
its the first time the racing blue has let me down :(

the first thing he said to me was "not very inconspicuous is it this car" :(

sums it up for me: lad driving bright blue sports car, must be pulled over

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
w*****s mate!!!! I may be joining you on this course if i got caught. Mini meet FTW!!!!