ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car paint protection

200 Gordini
Never used it Russ? I thought its the first thing any upcoming detailer/billy with a buffer/Polish valeter buys.

It's a pain in the arse to work with, needs to be the right weather and can't be any moisture in the air or you're screwed lol. Takes ages to cure then needs to be left for at least 6 hours before another coat.

Hate the stuff but I use it on my wheels.

1 x SRP
2 x EGP
2 x poorboys wheel sealant

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's s**t and as far as i'm concerned SRP has it limits aswell.

Dusty, dry, marks trims. Pisch! It has a lot of good uses don't get me wrong. Check out the guy who did his mates s2000 with a rotary, pads and SRP. Impressive!

The black one on DW Kev?

Agreed on EGP. Remember I put on a really thick layer when I first bought it. The Clio had more swirls after trying to remove it than it did before correction!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fpmsl! So true mate, SRP can do that just as quickly if you slap it on! Like concrete to remove!

Yeah the black one the guy did for his mate, I mean it's fillers mostly but theres no denying the finish on the car was fantastic!

The true finish is a different matter! :eek:

Love it when you talk Jwab/ :eek: