ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car Products

So had a quick search and some old topics have come up but looking for some products to use as a first wash, polish and wax of my new car when it arrives

From looking around its safe to say that cleaning a brand new car isnt as daunting as it sounds and the paint should be fine to work on. mainly this thread..

http://www.cliosport.net/threads/new-car-first-detail-tips.784534/#post-10928126

So with that in mind what im trying to do is make sure any shipping dirt is removed and then give it a few coats of wax/sealant so the white paint will stay looking nice and all i have to do for a while is give it a hose down.
Would be nice to treat all the windows so i think Gtechniq G5 will do the job, what about the inside to stop the windows from fogging up etc?

Wheel sealant?
Is there such a thing to seal arch liners etc?

WOW £450! yeah thats on pricey side, probably pretty good but not sure i need that much work doing tbh. im probably just looking to give the paint a couple of layers of protection and try and give the plastics a seal to.

clio 220 trophy
Gtechniq crystal serum light is a very good product.
25039918066_5118db75f0_z.jpg

24948133392_59d6997118_z.jpg

24698616329_bf0762c69b_z.jpg