ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car(s)!

ST
Got a few plans for it, I know they're not meant for comfort or warmth but I'd like to get it a bit more refined for on road, at the minute the heaters are s**te and the sun roof leaks, general landy things apparently.... could do with finding a newish one and ripping all the dash and everything out too. And I want a new shape bonnet with the big bulge in but they go for silly monies!

Yep gonna get it proper mudded up when I get some time off, a load of mates are really into green laneing and off road days so gonna see what she can do :)

I'd have loved a V8 one but that said the TD5 sounds damn good for a diseasele.

Well it certainly looks the part mate and as you say the TD5 sounds good too.

182 track, Mk7 ST
Pretty much ready for using and abusing to the max bar the warmth lol!

I know he bonnets you mean, they look quality on those, espec with all the other beefed up parts, would finish it off nicely but like you said not essential for the money you'll have to pay. I can't believe how much these still go for though, proven bits of kits I guess keeps the prices up.