ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new car

im looking at getting a new car possible, only problem i have is mine is on finance and its a 51 plate and i paid £5k for it only 7 months ago,

anyway,

i am really starting to like the blue or red willys,

what are the interiors like?
do they have power steering and all that jazz,

what should i get????

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
moved to clio discussion.

it must have been posted in general by mistake. I blame the forum, it is functioning rather perculiar at present.

Plus weeman won't dare venture out of genral to spam this one up ;)

seb said:

it must have been posted in general by mistake. I blame the forum, it is functioning rather perculiar at present.

it was posted in general, sorry mate, :eek: :dapprove: :eek:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
no not really, both are unreliable, rust and are quite old. ;)

there is quite a difference i tihkn, porpbably best to let the mk1 boys come and explain.

i would venture to www.williamsclio.co.uk as there is a lot of good knowledge on that forum for mk1 clios.

i quite fancy one myself tbh.

Williams all the way, I love my old one.

Williams only came in blue as said eariler best get on williamsclio and start reading up.

E90
seb said:

Plus weeman won't dare venture out of genral to spam this one up ;)

Boo, shouldn't u be polishing yr jack boots or waxing the fuhrers staff car?