ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new car....

Focius ST
after experiencing lots of trouble with the 182 and a small incident involving a deer then a cat i decided it was time to get a new car wanted something abit faster and had also developed the boost bug spent a while looking at R26's but decided to steer clear of renault so decided upon this haters gunna hate but i love it

the clio

Picture019.jpg

DSC_0220.jpg

the new toy

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

Focius ST
yer its already on the cards its already got a dump valve for enjoyment :) , would like to get it remaped new exhaust maybe a bigger intercooler

CX-7,westfield,ix20
Had an orange st3. Eibach springs, exhaust from turbo back with decat, remap and filter and it was a great car!

Just needed the intercooler to finish it off.

The noise was fantastic and was great fun to drive and quick for what it was!

I went from a 3 MPS to it and the focus was miles better to drive.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Colorado red is lovely in the flesh.

Car needs a little bit of messing with.

New plates, remove the stripes and keep it tidy.

Good choice, hope you don't miss the chuckability of the clio too much.

Focius ST
i agree think a new rear plate is a definate i do miss the chuckability but that is soon replaced with a massive grin during boost

I like the colour, I don't like the stripes. But a great upgrade never the less :)

What sort of price are these commanding nowadays?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nice. What are the standard figures for these? I shot past a standard looking one on a dc duel. No doubt very very easy to get power from though?

Nice :D Not keen on the colour.

Someone went head on into my friends ST2 this morning :( Held up well considering! He only had it 3 weeks.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Best colour for the ST's imo, looks great minus the stickers :eek:

keo

Clio Trophy
realy nice mate i like the red would be my first choice if i was to get one. I like boost but i think i would miss the chuckability of the clio

Focius ST
erm chuckability is good but drive this in a morning with cold engine windows down and giggle like a skool girl with every pop and bang

Focius ST
haha that is lovely seen it on the focusstoc forum. it feels much faster the clio in a straight line then in corners is same as any car really as to how brave/stupid the driver is