ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Decided its time to save some money so sold my BMW and used the money for a deposit on this bad boy:

gaquvusa.jpg

myhaqame.jpg

Should save me a fortune on fuel.

Only £290 a month on a PCP deal.

Love it.

275 Trophy
Misses did this but with a Clio Dci. Chopped in her old 1.6 Magane, which needed money spending on it (4 tyres, dephaser & belt, service)

PCP is £214 but we're seeing about £100 a month saving in fuel, so just over £100 to run round in a brand new car with 4 years warranty.

It's more reliable, faster, comfier, safer, better equipped, looks better. What's not to like?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Buys brand new car to save on fuel. Standard cs.

Are you incapable of seeing how he could be saving money on this? Jesus. I honestly think people write this s**t just to get 'CS points'.

There are flipping loads of ways this could be saving money for the OP. Without knowing previous out-goings compared to this, you don't have a scooby-doo, so have no place to comment.

Suzuki Jimny
Are you incapable of seeing how he could be saving money on this? Jesus. I honestly think people write this s**t just to get 'CS points'.

There are flipping loads of ways this could be saving money for the OP. Without knowing previous out-goings compared to this, you don't have a scooby-doo, so have no place to comment.

Wow calm down. It's a hire car.