ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car!!

Merc 270 CDI
So having changed jobs I no longer have a company car so needed a car to commute the 60 miles to work, so here it is;
imagejpg1_zpsad8fcdc2.jpg
"]

[/URL]1176991[/ATTACH]"]

imagejpg2_zps022d6fbb.jpg
"]
[/URL]1176994[/ATTACH]"]

Not going to be everyones cup of tea but suits me for cruising down the M4.

Attachments

• imagejpg1_zpsad8fcdc2.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 26
  • imagejpg2_zps022d6fbb.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 25

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Very nice! What engine?

I'm smoking around in a 320 Elegance at the minute. Same colour I think but mine has beige interior... :S

(I'm borrowing it off a customer)

Merc 270 CDI
Its a 270 cdi Avantgarde. Really smooth and comfortable. There seem to be a lot of horror stories regarding the radiators and gearboxes but all should be fine

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its a 270 cdi Avantgarde. Really smooth and comfortable. There seem to be a lot of horror stories regarding the radiators and gearboxes but all should be fine

Really? I've had a fair few Mercs and never had it heard of a gearbox issue, but this one I'm driving at the moment has a definite whine coming from the box!! Lol

Last edited:
  Merc 270 CDI
I was a bit surprised. Apparently coolant can leak from the radiator into the auto box. Radiator cools both the engine and box. It may just be the internet horror stories. Everything felt fine during the test drive. Only on 87000 so barely run in really.