ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New clio 172 phase 2 owner

clio 172
Hey everyone ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354493466.664516.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1354493481.156736.jpg. Well i picked up my first clio 172 yesterday from scunthorpe. Got it with 83k on an 02 :) im made up with the car and surprised how quick it is. I noticed it had clio sport stickers and cs tax holder so was wondering if anyone knew anything about the car. Reg is ym02bvl.
Plans are to use mainly as a weekend toy and take on track,il be starting a project thread soon as i have many llans. Thanks

Ford Mustang 5.0
Hey everyoneView attachment 88627View attachment 88628. Well i picked up my first clio 172 yesterday from sc**thorpe. Got it with 83k on an 02 :) im made up with the car and surprised how quick it is. I noticed it had clio sport stickers and cs tax holder so was wondering if anyone knew anything about the car. Reg is ym02bvl.
Plans are to use mainly as a weekend toy and take on track,il be starting a project thread soon as i have many llans. Thanks

Washing it already.....That's what we like to see :)

It was nice to speak to you the other day....Glad you are happy with it mate.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight Insurance
01277 376000