ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new clio 182 scottish owner

182, mr2 rev2, crx vtec
hi there im craig from dundee just bought a 2004 black clio 182 and loving it cant wait to start modding it any suggestions.

182, mr2 rev2, crx vtec
sorry no pics yet. its the cup version its got exeon lights done thats all so far. looking for an exhaust sytem, want a good loud one but not one that sounds like a nova with a drilled back box lol. induction kit is ordered and on its way

182, mr2 rev2, crx vtec
i'll try to its trying to get time mate as i dj at nights an i work tuesday to saturday in my day job but i'll try make it to a few. it would be nice to meet fellow owners

182, mr2 rev2, crx vtec
thanks to all you who have welcomed me to the club. i was thinking of getting a set of white oz wheels. good move or bad move

CX-7,westfield,ix20
Hi mate.

I'd say..

-Exhaust
-decat
-filter
-eibach sportline springs

I'm biased though as that's what I've done to mine lol.

Dave

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
thanks to all you who have welcomed me to the club. i was thinking of getting a set of white oz wheels. good move or bad move
White on black usually looks good imo, but it'd depend on the style of wheel too. Which OZ?

Welcome to the club :)

tiTTy & SV650
yeah its a 182 with cup packs by sounds of it, you got a half leather interior? I already know you do... lol

so the xenons are standard. 172 cup turninis are the wrong offset so if it's turinis you want and you want to lower it at all you'll be needing 182 trophy turinis with the same offset as all other 182s.

182, mr2 rev2, crx vtec
sorry im slow in replying just out of hospital a couple days ago had a burst appendix (great fun. not!!! lol) will be on more once im better and get chatting to you's. and hopefully getting to a few meets

Oooohhh...my appendix burst when i was 7..they give me an hour to live!
Did you have to have a tube to drain the poison? yuk..That was rancid.
Oh yeah welcome to cs:)

182, mr2 rev2, crx vtec
Oooohhh...my appendix burst when i was 7..they give me an hour to live!
Did you have to have a tube to drain the poison? yuk..That was rancid.
Oh yeah welcome to cs:)[/quote

yes i had a tube hanging out of me and 5 antibiotics 4 times a day and 3 pain killers every 4 hours and morphine. if you shook me i'd have rattled lol