ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new clio 197 is here! (with picture)

197 FF + 370bhp Cupa K1
Hi everyone, picked her up yesterday! It was a long wait but more than worth it:D ! What do you think?
PICT0003.jpg

t3 corolla 116bhp
lovely car but would agree with mak regarding the mirrors. i think some of the FR Seat cars have the same thing iirc??

197 FF + 370bhp Cupa K1
In reply, it is the satin pack and the wheels are different. They are raider wheels (Anthracite with machine polished spoke faces to match the mirrors and extractors). The mirrors don’t show well in the pictures as they reflect the light and look lighter than they are. Everyone I have shown in the flesh say it looks much better than the photos. I saw a 197 luxe in France (looks identical but has leather) and fell in love.

It drives very well by the way, I would recommend a cupped 197 to anyone looking at a hot hatch.

renault clio sport 197
In reply, it is the satin pack and the wheels are different. They are raider wheels (Anthracite with machine polished spoke faces to match the mirrors and extractors). The mirrors don’t show well in the pictures as they reflect the light and look lighter than they are. Everyone I have shown in the flesh say it looks much better than the photos. I saw a 197 luxe in France (looks identical but has leather) and fell in love.

It drives very well by the way, I would recommend a cupped 197 to anyone looking at a hot hatch.
hi wuffin
beautiful!! i'm jealous
looks like you've gone pretty much for the same as me!! satin pack cup chassis wheels etc they are gorgeous
i have posted a response to your message on my thread which will explain why my cars gone t*ts up!!
enjoy the car:D

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I just hope that the 197 black is nowhere near as soft as the 182 black gold!

D.
darren
you're always sound so miserable and pessimistic! lol
are you not getting any???;)

ROFL!!!!

Now that would be telling!!! :rasp:

Seriously though - I spent a total of over 7 hours last weekend PC'ing my 182. Now I look at it and think why do I bother? Just looking at black gold paint brings out the swirls and scratches.....

D.

ST
not many people are going for black. Nice colour IMO

D.

It is matey...

As we chatted about at V6 meet a few weeks back...touch the freshly cleaned surface on black/gold or deep black as it is on the 197/meg RS with a clean finger and it'll mark it..

Looks the part when its just washed/polished but 2 miles down the road it practically written of theres that much damage to the paint..

renault clio sport 197
darren
you're always sound so miserable and pessimistic! lol
are you not getting any???;)

ROFL!!!!

Now that would be telling!!! :rasp:

Seriously though - I spent a total of over 7 hours last weekend PC'ing my 182. Now I look at it and think why do I bother? Just looking at black gold paint brings out the swirls and scratches.....

D.
at least youve got your clio!!
posted this on my thread - but you'll pi** yourself now!
the car dealer who i was getting my car from has gone into receivership - have to laugh or i'll scream and stamp my feet!!
lucky to have not lost money but now got to start all over again
so it's the tt for the summer by the looks

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

D.

It is matey...

As we chatted about at V6 meet a few weeks back...touch the freshly cleaned surface on black/gold or deep black as it is on the 197/meg RS with a clean finger and it'll mark it..

Looks the part when its just washed/polished but 2 miles down the road it practically written of theres that much damage to the paint..

Reno's not improved it then? :dapprove:

I'll never have another black car again. This one has scarred me for life!

D.