ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio 2005/2006

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

The size is big ish

the 21inch wheels dont help

Renault frequently tease with concepts if you look back through them you can see hints and sometimes even parts carried over to production versions

What the fook is wrong with car designers lately? They are producing and designing some right sh*te! Its mainly the french car makers, but its spreading.

You seen the new Espace? It looks like a hammer head shark from the front. The rest of the car is ok, but it doesnt seem renault can make an all over good looking car. Megain looked fantastic until you got to the arse.

Paul

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

but ya get the point

i did it in paint for godsake dont have photoshop @ wrk

172, Tiguan

" hello autoglass? Yes id like to order that piece of glass for my Clio that goes from the bonnet to the boot"

" thatll be £1000 sir"

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Can someone photoshop a line running from below the mirror to the corner of the back window (like i have attempted) and a metal roof?

door handles would be nice too

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

sorted save that and see what the new clio looks like in 3 years

Skoda Fabia vRS

Renault have always led the way with styling, its always been a case of............i hate it.........then.......hmmmmmmm.......then........its not too bad..........then........i like it.............then...........ive bought one

most people on here, myself included, hated the new megane wen we got hold of some pics of it, now personally i think its a good lookin car, still not sure on the back but at least its different

lol at fred!!! nice designing ;)

If it changes alot like the last current car then it will end up looking like the new astra thats to come out =/ and that looked like a sports car in the design stages but it now looks like a people carrier!!!!