ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new clio :D

1998 clio mk2
getting a 53 plate clio tomorow for 70 quid! needs new engine but i think its got potential, its black and totally standard, just wondering if people could post a few pics of black clios with white wheels etc? or black clios with other mods done just for a idea? thanks

1998 clio mk2
im not sure yet any ideas of what i could put in? with a decent amount of tuning i could do to it?

RS6 C7
My old one:
1.jpg

1998 clio mk2
looks nice that mate, what was it like to put the buckets in? much work? and how much isit lowered?

RS6 C7
looks nice that mate, what was it like to put the buckets in? much work? and how much isit lowered?
Just bolted them in, Easy.

It was lowered alot! , Rear adjusters removed and front was wound all the way down. Not sure exactly how much but it was well over 100mm. The front splitter had about 15-20mm clearance on flat road.

It wasn't very practical but was fun! , I had to get out of the car if there was a twig in the road.

1998 clio mk2
thats what i want is buckets, im thinking about tinting rear windows, 172 alloys in white , 172 bumpers and spoiler and lower it and other little bits what you reckon?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Don't tint the windows :(

if you wanna make a replica you need

front bumper
front wings
Arch liners
side skirts
rear bumper
front grill

if its engineless you may as well thumb in an F4R into it :)

1998 clio mk2
yeah definatly thinking about all of that, and do i need to change ecu or loom or anything as its a 1.4?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
i love having a sport bumper on standard wings :cool:
but its a ball ache to make it fit.

172 rear bumper.
ph3 front bumper and rs grill.
172/182 exenons
some nice subtle wheels
40-50mm drop

and your onto a good'n

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
You need the little angular clips to attach them to... You also need sport wings as the skirts finish at an angle to meet up with the wider wings

erhmmm erhmm, you need the wedge clips obv.

but you can mod the skirts so the end bit looks the same as the other end ;)

clio
Yeah I have the clips but I don't no were I have to rivet them to? And I already have the sport front bumper and wings just can't put the skirts on :(

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Yeah I have the clips but I don't no were I have to rivet them to? And I already have the sport front bumper and wings just can't put the skirts on :(

space them out accordingly. look on the inside of your skirts, they might have mounting marks.

im sure a thread on here has the locations

clio
Ok I shall have a look and see what I can find. Also what would you recommend on lowering 40mm or 60mm? And spacers not to sure what size to get