ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio Owner From Kent

Just saying Helllo for the first time!
I am 17 and from Sevenoaks in Kent

I drive a Mk2 Ph2 Clio 1.2:
DSC00418.jpg

Have a few mods planned when I get the money!
Am also keen to meet other members!

Clio 182 with cup kits
Welcome mate. This is a great forum for info and stuff. Lots of ideas for mods from other people. I know you only 17 but keep the mods subtle and quality and your be fine. People on here will be harsh with their comments to you about your car. Looks good at the moment.
Where abouts in 7'oaks. I live in York now but used to work in 7'oaks at sound and vision for 15 years so I know it well.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Woop Woop! I is from Sevenoaks and your local rep! Where abouts in 7oaks are you from? I'll keep my eye out for u.

I'd like to get it lowered on coilovers and maybe sport interior next, although am unsure of how I'm going to raise the money for this!

Ahh I did work experience in Sevenoaks Sound and Vision!

I live between Riverhead and Sevenoaks station give me a toot or something if you see me! I go to school in Tunbridge Wells currently as well.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Oh cool, so you live in the nice bit of town? If i see you a wave, or you see me im in a BG 182, with a white sticker on the rear bumper.

3 Series touring
get your sticker in the window...theres a few of us young'uns in black 1.2 around these parts .

welcome though

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome !

Looks tidy. Needs a drop to pull off the 182 wheels tho ;)

Sash .. new meet needed ASAP. KThanksBye.

James .. Will keep an eye out for you ! I'm around 7oaks way a fair bit. Love the road up to Farningham, as Robbos now knows haha :cool:

Rob.:
3582628332_2a6bc861f0_m.jpg