ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio Owner!!

MK1 Clio RT
stemk1
stemk1
I've been looking at clio's for a while and acouple of weeks ago i finally found the perfect one. I picked it up last week and it looks awesome, couldn't believe it was 16/17 years old!!
Drives really smooth just have the problem of changing the alternator and i have abit of an idle problem at the minute which im sorting the weekend hopefully.

http://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/n587/stemk1/?action=view&current=mk1clio-1.jpg

stemk1

photo.php

MK1 Clio RT
i haven't tested anything at the minute, my whole weekend consists of testing all the sensors and changing the alternator which i looked at earlier and looks pretty time consuming..

Corsa (wanting a182)
i haven't tested anything at the minute, my whole weekend consists of testing all the sensors and changing the alternator which i looked at earlier and looks pretty time consuming..

i would say 90% crankshaft sensor "should" cure it as they are common for making cars idle too high/too low and make it cut out
Give it a whirl :)