ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new clio (unreleased) pics needed

hello

has anyone got any pics of the new new clio that is soon to come out, ive heard about it, just havent seen wot it looks like??

Lee

BMW M2C

I was just thinking the same.

To save time I think Ill start it ;)

I thought the shots that were circulating were of a smaller Reanult based on the Micra platform?

New Clio in 2005.

Right that should do it, Im off to make a drink while this thread builds up steam. MWUHAHA

It was based on the micra it said, but they were getting thrills calling it the new clio. They also said it was a bit bigger than the micra. It was in the 172 reddish colour if anyone knows what i mean. It did have the slightly megane back end, which i personally like.

Lee

BMW M2C

Just what I read here. Im sure someone will pop up with the facts sooner or later today.

I think its out later this year, with a new Clio out in 2005. Athough Autocar have the new Clio showing later this year. Who knows?

Sounds like the one. I love what Renault are doing at the moment, i think the new cars look so much more modern and fresh than the other manufacturers.

Is this car likely to be hear before August? I like the current model, and dont like the sound of these new Renaults...i was dreading this would happen, when my dad brought home a new Espace to test drive, that is one ugly b**ch

According to Jeremey there next clio will be 2005, what people are seeing it a new class which is smaller than the clio.