ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio V6>?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
According to a Renault there is, the guy couldnt tell me much about it although i always take advice from a salesman with a bucket off salt as there all full of s**t...

BMW M135i
Its b****cks, its not really financially viable and as they'd have to start from scratch with the Mk3 I very much doubt they'll bother.

BMW M135i
Its b****cks, its not really financially viable and as they'd have to start from scratch with the Mk3 I very much doubt they'll bother.

Neither was paying £27,247 for the Phase 2 V6...

Never say Never!
I'm not on about the purchase price i'm on about the cost to develop one that wouldn't be shite. For what they'd sell I bet it'd be a loss. The Mk1/Mk2 V6 was more of a "look at me!" exercise than one to make money.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Southside mate, near baghdad, i mean pollok lol

East lane in paisley, the old boys clio was getting warranty work done.

The guy sounded like he was full of shiit to be honest

Da

Less
Jeremy Townsend himself has been on here and stated there will be no future Mk3 RenaultSport Clio V6.

They actually lost money on the Mk2's from memory as they were all hand built to order.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Excellent so that salesman was talking utter pish then, i see, intresting that, salesmen usually tell you the good lords gospel truth.....

Megane Mk4
I got told they were putting a Renault Sport 182 engine in the Modus by a sales Rep nearly 4 years ago.

I'm still waiting.....

Clio F1 R27
There won't be another one, purely because Renault want to keep the RenaultSport Megane as their flagship model.

No clio V6...

however I heard talk of a new 2 seat sports car being designed which will be sold under the Alpine brand?

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
Would be good to see them do it again i think because i could imagine the thing looking fooking awesum!!

Clio Trophy/Boxster
I’d love to think they would, even a one off concept would be nice a la the Golf GTI W12 650, but alas I don’t ever think they’ll be in a position to do so again.

R2TR