ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Cliospace

Check out autocar and autoexpress for pics of the new cliospace - mini mpv - and for those who think the new shape clio (including our friend Jeremy T) wont be out for another 3 tears - theyre sorely kmistaken - its the new clio frontend by the looks of things and oh - what a resemblance to the new micra which shares the same platform -hmmmm funny that!

Silver Fabia vRS

Ill continue to say it, as will Jeremy who works for Renault UK...........THE NEW CLIO ISNT OUT UNTIL 2005...although there is a smaller city/mpv car coming out in 2004....the one you are talking about.

Magazines dont always get it right. I remember when they were on about the EVO VIII and they basically hacked together a photoshop image.

zedx19

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST 225

Geoff you sound like my mum, "if I told you once Ive told you a thousand times!" lol :)

yeah but the evo 8 came out soon after the image ! as do most magazines attempts at new models! Theres no way another 3 years for this shape clio, the chassis is done and trends are changing! If they wait renault will suffer in the hot hatch/supermini market - i mean another 172 incarnation dont think so - the meagne is the next renault model to bear the R-Sport badge, so does that mean the cup/172 is here for another three years - get real !

S2000

IMO, considering the success that Renault has had with the 172/CUP, they would be mad not to produce another hot Clio!