ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New cliosport member

R26
Hi all, im new! Missed this forum some how! lol I have been posting a few bits and pieces over the past weeks but completely forgot to introduce myself! Ive already posted a few pics so a few of may have already seen them? Done a few bits to my car already with a few ideas from the forum and im currently saving for a new exhaust and some lowering springs

Golf R/Leon FR
  R26
  RB 182
never seen this car like! lol[/QUOTE]

where abouts in middlesbrough do you live. closest i get up that way is couulby newham or teesport where i work

Golf R/Leon FR
nice RB scott sure ive seen that a few times

yeah check the meets section we tend to meet in durham with the geordie lads, having a whitby run out next month i think

RB 182
nice RB scott sure ive seen that a few times

yeah check the meets section we tend to meet in durham with the geordie lads, having a whitby run out next month i think

yeah i saw the whitby run and def up for that. are you going?

RB 182
probably mate ill have to see having a few problems with the car at the moment

nothing too serious i hope. my traction control light and service light came on this morning on the way to work plus emissions light is on because of the de-cat so ordered fault code reader from k-tec today to sort it out

Golf R/Leon FR
well needs a cambelt change and have a ticking in the engine

have been replacing parts left right and centre lately lol

new front and rear bumpers, dics and pads all round, handbrake cable, oil change and new shocks :)

Golf R/Leon FR
yeah changed everything myself, not hard to do
although i wont be attempting to do the cambelt lol