ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New cup spoiler

197 cup
Fitted my cup spoiler today just thought i'd post some pics up. What do you guys think? like it or not?

Attachments

• 096.jpg
    096.jpg
    524.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 094.jpg
    094.jpg
    523.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 091.jpg
    091.jpg
    519.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 099.jpg
    099.jpg
    549.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 093.jpg
    093.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 36

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
GW is the only colour to pull it off imo. Better in the flesh :)

197 cup
GW is the only colour to pull it off imo. Better in the flesh :)

I agree, if i had a different colour i wouldnt have a cup spoiler. Im after a carbon bonnet when k-tec get them back in stock and also the mirrors so should look better then.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yeah, i had an Albi, and imo its too subtle to pull off the spoiler, suit GW though!

197 cup
I will leave the carbon ones on. I got the fake carbon ones sprayed white tho just incase i fancy a change lol

Mondeo TDCI 130
MINT!! I was sat in a que next to a gw197 without a spoiler today, looked naked imo!!

:)

EDIT : PS sell me your wing mirrors.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Love it, I still have the option of having a Cup spoiler on mine (or keep the GT) seeing things like this doesn't help me at all.

197 cup
MINT!! I was sat in a que next to a gw197 without a spoiler today, looked naked imo!!

:)

EDIT : PS sell me your wing mirrors.

Im not selling my wing mirrors mate, they are carbon covers which im getting from streamline carbon which fit over the top.

Love it, I still have the option of having a Cup spoiler on mine (or keep the GT) seeing things like this doesn't help me at all.
Keep it how it is, or look at the ELIA one ? (subtle like yours too)

The cup one is a bit too 'OTT' imo ;)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Nice.

Like the JDM CTR too.

They much quicker than a UK one? I know they're 220bhp and LSD. That 20bhp really show in a straight line?