ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Cylinder Head!

Good friend of mine (he convinced me to buy a 172) went out to his the other day, to find oil all over his drive. Cut a long story short turns out it needs a new cylinder head! Done less than 20K and as far as I know its only been driven in the way intended! ie no track days or the like. Just wondered if anyone else has had this problem. Incidentally the dealer wants it for 7 working days and all in all hes had good service from them. They didnt have any courtesy cars so were going to hire one for him! And he didnt buy the car there! Thank f**k for the warranty is all I can say. I know Renault dealers get a good sl*gging on here, and probably quite justifiably but its nice to see one thats clued up when it comes to customer service.

weve only ever had one F4R 730 engine blow on us, it was abused (kinda) but it was still a manufacturing fault. Replaced at no cost and subsidiesed by the factory.....

320d M Sport

lets just hope they fix it, every time mines gone in for summat (no matter how small) its come back out with something else wrong with it...