ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Digi Cam.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Thanks to Day and his lunar eclipse pics, my Dad just went and bought a Fuji S5600. He then came round to see us to show it off. I had a quick mess around with it and was very impressed. It focuses soooo quickly I was amazed. I quickly whipped his card out and shoved it into my reader and checked out the pics he had taken. I was so impressed that Dunc and I have now ordered one each.

I know I have a really good Olympus, but this thing is just sooo much quicker I just had to have one.

Thanks Day! :D

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Here's a front view of it.

s5200_front.jpg

Back pic.

s5200_back.jpg

And from the side.

s5200_side_lt.jpg

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Our Cameras arrived this morning. We were hoping the 1gb cards would arrive today too, but alas it looks like they will arrive tomorrow instead now.

Dunc and I have been experimenting and are totally amazed. It's so eay to operate and darn quick to focus and take the pic, unlike my Olympus which is rather slow to focus and take the pics. I love the quality of the Olympus but it frustrates me as to how slow it is, the Fuji on the other hand is so quick I don't get time to get frustrated.

Here is a pic I took of one of our cats. Normally by the time the Olynpus has focused on the cat he has moved , but the Fuji caught him no problem.

1-1.jpg

We are soooooo pleased. A BIG thanks yet again to Day for showing us the capabilities of this camera. :D

GR7

Shiny red R32
I ordered a s5600 of friday too, £110 from Pixmania. Should be here tomorrow :D
That is a good camera and one up from the S5500 I have had for a couple of years. I'm not sure how many pixels the S5600 has but the 5500 has just over 4 million. I've just got the Fuji S9600 which has 9 million+ pixels and a few more features. The Fujis are great for the money. :cool: