ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New disc's and pads

I need new disc's and pads all round. Can i just buy the disc's for the back on there own, or do they have to be complete with a bearing and ABS ring? I've seen a front pair on fleebay. (these)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-...ryZ10410QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They any good, or worth staying clear?

You can buy the rear without rings and bearings but you then realy need to stick new bearing in them as its a waste IMO reusing the bearings as they will fail. So often best getting a complete set all pressed together new rings etc.

I woulnd'tn't bother with those brakes depending how you drive though there probably a cheap copy cat part there very cheap which ins't a good sign.

Clio 172, 2001
I got some Brembo's on eBay, I personally wouldn't risk my car / life on those cheapies though. My front Disks cost me £85 delivered, and you can get genuine Renault rears from K-Tec for £175 I think. Standard Renault rears are fine, the car is soooo front heavy, the back brakes hardly do a damn thing!