ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New eM Fwee

Z4
Neither are fast cars by todays standards but that isnt really what they are about.

The fact that you dont see as many rs4's makes them a little bit cooler now. As much as i like the e46 they are old hat now imo.

lol, they are plenty fast enough for the roads and more.

I do however see your point, hot hatches are nearly/as fast as them these days. Imo the mk2 FRS is the daddy of hatches at the moment still, in standard spec it´s still slower than an m3/rs4 so hardly "not fast"!

Daft comments all round.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That's an e92. :S

And come on Audi boy, not even you can argue the superiority of a B7 RS4 over something as special as a CSL.

Cleaning it this weekend to take some photos. The mortgage isn't the problem, it's the flipping legal costs and move in costs.

Anyway, nice car ;)

Firstly FLOL at this vs the million other mere ~£8k M3 threads.

CSLs sound really nice anyway, but if you want a bit extra you could consider the "calf-rearing bucket" mod that's suddenly become all the rage?

Snotter's
LOL @ 'not fast cars by today's standards' are you on crack or is your daily drive a CCX?

Off the crack but i regularly drive m3's as i work for BMW and previously had an m3 in the family.They arent slow but my point is they are marginally quicker than current hot hatches, throw a £400 remap at rs250 or vag lump etc etc and they are as quick.

As i said that wasnt really the point i was making anyway as im a big fan of the m3 and rs4.

Final point my money would be on a focus rs against an m3 ;)