ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New eM Fwee

M3 CSL, GT4 & SL
Look what turned up from BMW Yesterday :)

IMG_3029.jpg

IMG_3030.jpg

IMG_3031.jpg

IMG_3033.jpg

IMG_3034.jpg

IMG_3035.jpg

To be fair the have had the CSL nearly 3 Months lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
WTF's going on?

Is that your new car? If it is, i'd be livid, its filthy!

If your CSL is in their workshop, why on earth do they have an M3 as a courtesy car??

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Extra hero points for it being a saloon. Looks great!

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
For some reason I much prefere the saloon M3's in that guise. I also prefere the E36 M's with 4 doors. Looks very nice and a great alternative to an RS4. As good as that car is though (and trust me, I would like one) I always see the 4 door as a pointless car next to an M5.

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
4 door ftw imo, much prefer the rear lights, look more agressive and you dont see many around unlike everyone else who has the coupe or convertibles!!

Turbos.
CSL is far better car in my eyes, but appreciate the E92 is an easier to live with daily.

Way to s**t on the other BMW threads ;)

Turbos.
Bear in mind the RS4 came out towards the end of the E46 M3s lifecycle. Even then, the RS4 was rated as just better. No doubt it is a very nice car, but it isn't exceptional, an E9X M3 is the better choice, but then so it should be, 'cos its newer...

RX7 FD
Bear in mind the RS4 came out towards the end of the E46 M3s lifecycle. Even then, the RS4 was rated as just better. No doubt it is a very nice car, but it isn't exceptional, an E9X M3 is the better choice, but then so it should be, 'cos its newer...

It is also more expensive than the RS4 now as well :). It is all about moving the game on / value for money etc etc.

On a side not an RS4 makes me go all gooey as I rarely see them round these parts. See so many E46 M3's its stupid. CSL....on the other hand is on par with the RS4 in my books. The both give me a serious man crisis.

Z4
Wait, you still have the csl? I´m confused!

I would have a csl over the e90 any day of the week! Brutal cars.

Rs4s are great cars, one left me in the M3 by a few car lengths at one point, it was the estate and my girlfriend was amazed how fast it was for an óld mans car´lol, they are ugly.

Snotter's
Neither are fast cars by todays standards but that isnt really what they are about.

The fact that you dont see as many rs4's makes them a little bit cooler now. As much as i like the e46 they are old hat now imo.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Neither are fast cars by todays standards but that isnt really what they are about.

The fact that you dont see as many rs4's makes them a little bit cooler now. As much as i like the e46 they are old hat now imo.

really?
im guessing 'todays standards' are lambos/ferraris etc?