ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Evo pics...

clio 200 F4Rt
nice.

Tho i wonder how many days you will keep this one for (tho i dont keep up, maybe you keep Evo's for more than a week these days!?)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
what happened to your last evo? i thought u were keeping it and using the m5 as your every day car?

dont get rid of the wheels, that would be madness..

incredible spec. when you come to sell it on send me a pm!!

Do you not get bored of all these Evos? They're all stupidly fast and to start with that must be exciting but you've had so many of them now.

It's like eating sausages for dinner everyday. Granted some sausages are a bit nicer than the previous ones but surely you'd like a bit of variation?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
If you put pro race 1.2's on that car I will personally tell every evo owner to hunt you down.

No no no! FFS!

<3 Teh 6 tho, looks very good for it's age.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've actually gone off the Evo VI's now. No idea why, just think they look really dated and square.

It is a great example though, as all your cars have been. :cool:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I've actually gone off the Evo VI's now. No idea why, just think they look really dated and square.

It is a great example though, as all your cars have been. :cool:

I see where you're coming from, on that - but I think they will get better with age. They will never be as iconic as a Lancia Integrale, but look how blocky those are? And most petrolheads (me included) get a bit moist when we see those. :approve:

I love the vulgarity of the VI's. They are a means to an end. Vents here, intakes there - each piece is needed to job and to hell with the aesthetics. All in the pursuit of getting down that twisty A-road in the most mental yet composed method possible. :)

D.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Do you not get bored of all these Evos? They're all stupidly fast and to start with that must be exciting but you've had so many of them now.

It's like eating sausages for dinner everyday. Granted some sausages are a bit nicer than the previous ones but surely you'd like a bit of variation?

Yes and no. I keep trying something different and wish I never bothered. This 6 feels nothing like the previous Evos I have owned which is nice.

If you put pro race 1.2's on that car I will personally tell every evo owner to hunt you down.

No no no! FFS!

<3 Teh 6 tho, looks very good for it's age.

What's wrong with them? Used them many times and they weigh fook all.

Car is booked in tomorrow to have the alloys changed to another colour. Not sure yet, either gloss black, matt black, or anthercite (excuse spelling).

Motorbikes
Anthracite IMO.

Looks like it means business though, like it a lot.

And of course, we require a further pic update after the wheels are done. ;)