ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Exhaust On The Saxo

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
It went down a lot better on saxperience....

LMFAO.....I bet it did!!! In my opinion, Saxo's have the same sort of status as Nova's did 10 years back. Good little cars that 99% of people ruin by either fittng 4" jap cans, cheap nasty body kits, stupid stickers down the side, lexus lights and chrome window wiper spoilers.....WHY???

Funny thing is, most Nova's I see now look pretty damn cool. Most are fairly stock to the eye with maybe a DECENT set of wheels and are fitted with Red Top XE's etc.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
LMFAO.....I bet it did!!! In my opinion, clios are getting the same sort of status as Nova's did 10 years back. Good little cars that 99% of people ruin by either fittng yozza big bores, carbon splitters, turinis, coilovers and trendlines.....WHY???

Funny thing is, most Nova's I see now look pretty damn cool. Most are fairly stock to the eye with maybe a DECENT set of wheels and are fitted with Red Top XE's etc.

;)

MCS R56
LMFAO.....I bet it did!!! In my opinion, Saxo's have the same sort of status as Nova's did 10 years back. Good little cars that 99% of people ruin by either fittng 4" jap cans, cheap nasty body kits, stupid stickers down the side, lexus lights and chrome window wiper spoilers.....WHY???

Exactly! They are quite good cars and are great fun to drive but they get ruined by idiots trying to turn them into the Starship Enterprise.