ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Exhaust

Evo 8 MR
Martin got his K-tec exhaust fitted last week and has been begging me to get some more pics.

However the exhaust mount has collapsed already, lol. I've told him to pack it up with sockets as that's the only way to do it.

I'm just waiting on some new wheels turning up so I can get the new Hankook V12 Evo's I've got sat waiting here to go on, onto the car. If that makes sense?

They're 15 inch so I'm looking forward to see if it drives any different, the Turinis will be stripped of the dead tyres and refurbed in due time which is long overdue already tbh. Money is tight at the minute though so progress is slow.

Just a few from my usual locations.

29011125copy.jpg

29011126copy.jpg

2901111copy.jpg

2901112copy.jpg

2901113copy.jpg

29011110copy.jpg

29011111copy.jpg

29011115copy.jpg

29011117copy.jpg

29011118copy.jpg

29011119copy.jpg

29011120copy.jpg

29011123copy.jpg

29011124copy.jpg

Evo 8 MR
Looks broken?

Take it its not finished yet?

No it's finished it's just the mount needs packing to support the horrific weight of the k-tec backbox. It was packed with rubber inside it but it's come out. Only a cable tie remains, lol.

Evo 8 MR
Any vids/sound bites of the exhaust?

Your's needs a bloody good clean as well! Awesome Cup though!

The 1.2? No, not yet.

Ride height on the cup is **** on.

Cheers, tweaked it so many times before I decided I was happy with it.

WOW at ur front tires pmsl...

lol, they're all close to the legal limit with the nearside front on the limit and the markings on the sidewall have scrubbed off.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good as ever steve, how much is the non sport lowered by? trying to decide how much to go for on mine

got hold of some 172 wheels to refurb and whack on aswell, finally making a start!

Evo 8 MR
Looks good as ever steve, how much is the non sport lowered by? trying to decide how much to go for on mine

got hold of some 172 wheels to refurb and whack on aswell, finally making a start!

Eibachs, the red ones, think they're sportlines.

Should stick with 15's Paul tbh, tyres are so much cheaper and you could put the money towards coilovers. Then you can get it sat proper.

Evo 8 MR
what 15's you go for? oz f1's by any chance? cup looks good.

Yep, OZ F1's in a dodgy colour but function over form and all that, they will be my track wheels anyway but I'll be using them atm whilst I get the Turinis refurbed.