ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new exhaust

iceberg phase 2 172
managed to get to prospeed today go get my exhaust changed ..
from this
IMAG0948_zps37468183.jpg

to this
IMAG0997.jpg

IMAG0996.jpg

iceberg phase 2 172
cheers mate , yeah i love it now , completly changes the rear end , i HATED the old exhaust , but iv only had the car 2 weeks lol

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Great work at prospeed :approve: if you fit a 182 exxhaust surround it will finish it off perfect?

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Looks great, they look excellent recessed into the bumper. Get yourself a 182 exhaust surround as above though..

Renaultsport Clio 182
Looks ace mate! Charlie does good work. I chose the same size tips for my 182 - like you thought 3.5" tips were too big

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Much, much better.

If you're on the hunt for a 182 exhaust surround then I may have one for you.

iceberg phase 2 172
the old box was a powerflow mate , but im sure magnex do 1 that looks similar aswell .. thanks for the comments guys :)

Craig_B

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182
Looks way better than the old one!

Would you mind PM'in me what you paid? If you don't mind me asking.

Clio Sport 172.
cheers mate , yeah i love it now , completely changes the rear end , i HATED the old exhaust , but iv only had the car 2 weeks lol
I have a very similar problem, my exhaust looks and sounds dreadful. I want to change it for something very similar, what sort of price am I looking at for a job like yours? Don't mean to be rude by asking, just gonna set some funds aside for the month coming.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I have a very similar problem, my exhaust looks and sounds dreadful. I want to change it for something very similar, what sort of price am I looking at for a job like yours? Don't mean to be rude by asking, just gonna set some funds aside for the month coming.

The problem is it depends on what you want doing. Go to WWW.pro-speedexhausts.co.UK (or .com...not sure) and contact Charlie telling him what you're after. He will give you a quote and then its down to you to book it in or leave it. Its always best to try yourself as everyone is different and if the steel costs more, the price would change. Charlie is a sound bloke which is why I've been there twice with 2 different cars.