ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Flickr

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The app is pissing me off now. Trying to share via Facebook and I just get a loop going back to the log in /connect to Facebook page even though the accounts are linked.

Do like the Web layout though, apart from the loading times...

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Ah right, it’s been a right faf for some people this new Flickr. Everybody is very stubborn when it comes to change lol :p

After a while using the site now I really like the layout, for looking at a set of my pictures at a glance it's great. However, browsing photos and doing basic things like sharing a bunch of photos on a forum is significantly slower now in my opinion, loading times and moving between photos is quite a bit slower than it used to be.

The weird thing is the raw speed must be there, the Flickrstackr iPad app is still awesome, still much, much better than the actual Flickr site, and much quicker. I can flick through a set of say, 30 photos in probably a third of the time it takes on the actual site.