ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new from coventry

clio 172 cup
hi i am new to cliosport.net i am gobsmaked how fast my membership came.i a have just brought 53 plate 172 cup and really love it used to have 1.6 megane coupe but clio is miles better.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Hello, im a Coventry person, at uni there to be exact, keep a eye out for my Black182 on turinis :D

200 Gordini
hi i am new to cliosport.net i am gobsmaked how fast my membership came.i a have just brought 53 plate 172 cup and really love it used to have 1.6 megane coupe but clio is miles better.

Welcome, you'll get all the info you'll need from this site.
Where abouts in Cov do you live? I've never seen a cup around.

200 Gordini
Binley. Come to think of it it was about a month or so maybe longer.

Whenever it was, It was definitely you though. Black meg with tints... yeeeh baby

BG 225 lux + cup RST
yeah that wud have been me im sure! i used to use binley a little while back.

haha, yeah i love my tints :D i forget that people can still see me behind them sometimes lol!

200 Gordini
Were they done by crystal clear? There was a 225 in when i got mine done, this was over a year ago mind

Renault Clio Dynamique SX
Welcome mate.

Im from Rugby .... and another coventry fan. Play up Sky Blues :clap:

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Welcome dude...

Not seen many cups in cov to be honest but I keep seeing a 54 plated 182 in black with blacked out windows around by the m6 junction3 area... anybody on here?

BG 225 lux + cup RST