ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New from Devon

02 Clio 172
Hi guys, I'm Polls. Bought a 52 plate 172 about a month back now, switched from a 308bhp Celica GT4 due to it being very thirsty. Taken me a little while to get used to the power difference but I'm loving the Clio. It makes me smile every time I drive it!
Planning on improving handling by upgrading brakes, suspension, strut braces, anti roll bars and new bushes. Cheers!

02 Clio 172
Hi welcome to Cs

where abouts in devon are you from?

quite a few of us down in Devon/Cornwall

make sure to add your name to the mailing list ect

cheers

chris

I'm up in North Devon near Barnstaple, would be good to see a few other cars when theres a meet/roadtrip.

02 Clio 172
I'm out in Landkey, only a couple of miles away. What colours your 172? might of seen you around

02 Clio 172
only we know how we make it so creamy Insideout!

As for Mr Marinemackay I can't say I've seen it, I noticed you had a few clio bits for sale a while back you still got anything for sale?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Welcome to the club ma tey...any pics of the old GT4? (Used to love them) :)

clio 182
I've just joined here too. Not done this before...I bought a clio 182 Trophy(and got the bug!!!) brand new but had to sell it. Just bought 182 in racing blue. im near to Tavistock

02 Clio 172
Welcome to the club ma tey...any pics of the old GT4? (Used to love them) :)

Yep, here you go

29845_522008077274_280300108_121016.jpg

IMG00057-20100902-1941.jpg

You made me miss it now!

02 Clio 172
I do, I'm a bit annoyed as its sat on the drive waiting to have a new aux belt put on (didn't want to drive it and risk the cam belt eating it!) Just put on new discs and pads all round and a rear strut brace to so looking forward to taking it for a drive after the belts done on monday!