ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New from NorthEast

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Thought I would join up seen as though I'll be getting my clio shortly

MK2 1.5dci (65)

My mam bought it from brand new (03 plate) and only done 22000miles, kept clean & serviced regulary, she had no problems apart from needed new tyres, discs & pads. I'm just waiting to get a job so I can afford the insurance (only £1100 with QuinnDirect) as I don't just want to be a named driver. Also its quite a big step seen as though I've only had a 1.0 Metro & a 1.0 Citroen AX, both didn't have power steering or decent brakes

Location - Pelton, Chester-le-Street

Last edited:
  Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Not the best of pictures, will take some better one's tomorrow but I'm sure you all know what a standard ph2 mk2 clio looks like

abcd0011t.jpg

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
I mainly went for this one because as said before my mam had it from new & only done 22000miles, she asking £2000 for the car. Another good thing is the price of the tax because on an apprentice wage i struggled when it came to renewing the tax on previous cars but I think £35 a year is affordable. Don't know what I will be doing to it in terms of mods yet.

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
I hope they are better than the metro's and ax's though (foot to the floor then brakes), had a little go of the clio this morning & nearly went through windscreen when I pressed the brake so they are better lol

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
I would have came if I had the car but I'm waiting until I can afford the insurance, shouldn't be long. Not sure on the mods yet, will see how my budget is

Renault Clio Dynamique
Welcome, I just live done the road from you, don't know if you know the area (Pennywell)

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
yeah I know where you mean, don't really go over that way, mainly chester-le-street, pelton, stanley, durham etc

Last edited:
  Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Just wondering what everyones views were on the standard alloys (I know car needs cleaning)

dsc02483.jpg

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Just a quick photo, any idea's for mods, will be taking better photos when i'm insured

dsc02484.jpg