ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New from Yeovil area! Thinking of getting a 182

Hello!

As the above really, I've had a 106 GTi for over 2 years now and getting really bored of it. And I've been looking at all sorts of cars and by the end of this month I would of got myself roughly £3,000 to spend on a car, which I think will be a Clio 182.

Dunno if there is anyone near the Yeovil area on these forums but seen a few Clio Sports driving about!

Anyway, just saying hello to all.

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
I just got one, had some issues first day mind you! s**t happens! They are awesome cars and I'll be keeping her for some time!

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome mate, look in the market place on here. 3k should get you in a decent one

Read up on cambelt changes on here. If it is due one , could be good bargaining to get a few £££ off and then take it to Dan@SJM to get sorted

Just quickly logged on to see if anyone posted to me and I see we got a few local guys here! Nice to see, and thanks to all of you. Like I said, I'll be waiting for my next pay packet before I even start looking for a 182 :)

And to the ones that live locally to me, I'm the boy in the silver 106 GTi with pink wheels ;)

Oh and you may see me in my Euro Car Parts van delivering! Hahaha, gotta love that 60% discount mind! And I'll keep Dan@SJM in mind. Thanks alot lads!

Just quickly logged on to see if anyone posted to me and I see we got a few local guys here! Nice to see, and thanks to all of you. Like I said, I'll be waiting for my next pay packet before I even start looking for a 182 :)

And to the ones that live locally to me, I'm the boy in the silver 106 GTi with pink wheels ;)

Oh and you may see me in my Euro Car Parts van delivering! Hahaha, gotta love that 60% discount mind! And I'll keep Dan@SJM in mind. Thanks alot lads!

Do you know Daz then?

Oh Daryl, yeah I use to be really good friends with him. He works for Howards, just round the corner from my work. So your a local lad? Or just know him from the forum? Sorry for late reply, haven't been on for a few days :p

I haven't paid for the yearly sub yet, but would just like to post saying I bought a Clio 182, silver 04 plate with 66k on the clock for an impressive £2,700. I got him down from 3 and it's from a garage so they are going to do a full service + cambelt, waterpump and I'm gonna pick it up next week sometime :)

993064_10151771415209276_270453958_n.jpg

1044847_10151771415224276_1996367879_n.jpg

942309_10151771415229276_744998793_n.jpg

1002752_10151771415294276_1146011803_n.jpg

A few quick snaps I took on my shitty blackberry so sorry about the poor quality!

Make sure they are doing to belts properly, ie right tools and aux belt

Don't worry mate, all sorted. The deal was because I work at Euro Car Parts I buy the service kit, and the guy at the garage I'm buying it has several Clios and his own tracked one, a black clio 182 throttle bodied and everything by KTec, so I'm confindent enough.

107 Track Car & C4
Fair enough, just thought I'd mention it as you here so many horror stories! Mine was a disaster waiting to happen, luckily K-Tec noticed it just in time!