ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New front door speakers but standard HU no amp

ph1 172 Black
Got these in back cause I one of back ones has blown:

INFINITY 5022i 135 Watt 13cm

What would you guys recommend for front circa £40. Wouldn't mind a bit more bass.

ph1 172 Black
I know that now but like a fool I brought the back ones cause the one of the standard ones was fooked.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Can't realy rely on speakers alone for bass, especialy ina Clio as the panels will only r..r..rrat..t.tttlle lol

Components in the front and a small sub & amp in the back if you like your bass :)

Current ride - my Adidas!
yeah i agree, run a 10 or 12 in boot and then get some quality components up front. u can run the speakers a bit lighter of bass given that u'll have loads of bass from the sub and u should b able 2 get some cracking volume

ph1 172 Black
Cheers. Local shop is selling clearance subs for £20. Half price but if I have a sub I'll need a amp and HU doesn't work well with amps does it?

Current ride - my Adidas!
if ur def against upgrading to new headunit n amp then try n stretch the budget to some quality brand components alex, they will sound really sweet sub or no sub.