ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New front springs

Have no idea, Just told the spring guy I wanted them 50% stiffer than the jamex. I wanted a bit more, but then I will have problems whith the car getting to high in the front.

you can tell by the thickness of the coil!!! crazy! lol

Are you sure you wont mess the balance as you will have an incredibly hard sprung front and a soft rear.....understeer......screeeeeech.

You tested them yet!

But you are doing lots of work, TOP MAN! (y)

Whithe the rear Konis adjusted to the hardest posistion the rear feels wery nice, even w/o a spoiler. Thinking of putting on a Maxi rear wing. Dont think it would be to hard. I mostly use the old 16v for track use enyway.

Cant wait to test them, just have to put the 2.0litre inn first!

yea, but harder damping will jsut help the rear skip over bumps, damping and springing are totally different things, if you increase the damping rate but not the spring rate, you could end up with a horrible responding rear.

Join me at the Ring and Ill show you it works fine... Understeering has never been a problem. Only the back beeing to light when you brake too late :eek:

Think a Maxi style rear wing will help it stay on the ground.

Dont stick the spoiler on is what he means lol

Get some incar video from the ring!!

I already have about 20 vids from loads of cars and people.......

Ahh... I think the spoiler looks OK. Enyway I dont care what it lookes like, I just want to go fast...

Cameras are banned from the Ring after an IDIOT published a video where someone got killed there last year.

huh!!!

incar vid of the guy crashing!!??

Can you still sneak a video past as i still see recent video comming out.

what happened to the guy that got killed?

It wasent a incar video. He filmed someone who crashed. Yes you can hide the camera past. But think you would loose your ticket if they catch you. A lot of peple use bulletcams I think.

cool........

it was aspectator filming then.

I dont see why, horrible accident yes, but it is public highway is it not?

Think the Ring-people are scared the Ring will be banned from public use, couse of all the deaths there every year. They want the least amount of PR of the accidents I think.

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 23 May 2003

right.....is it that bad?

every day an accident?
There are a lot of accidents, but it is wery rare that people in a car gets killed or get hurt. It is mostly bikers.