ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Girl

dirty white 197 cup
Hey all,

I have been hearing so much about Cliosport in recent months from my partner (take a guess who, lol) that i decided to join and see what its like for myself.

I have heard about crazy ideas people have had to make the cars go faster and i have heard about people who want to sell their souls for some ridiculous cars :rolleyes: ...mentioning no names hehe

So this is just a general hi and nice to meet u lol x x

Emo_angel.jpg

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
Hey all,

I have been hearing so much about Cliosport in recent months from my partner (take a guess who, lol) that i decided to join and see what its like for myself.

I have heard about crazy ideas people have had to make the cars go faster and i have heard about people who want to sell their souls for some ridiculous cars :rolleyes: ...mentioning no names hehe

welcome.. MrDuck your partner?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Hey all,

welcome.. MrDuck your partner?
Duckeatspork!!:quiet:

ITB BG 182