ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Clio sport 182
Thought I'd say hi :) have a Clio sport 182 I've had it about 7 mnths do love it.
Was into Evo's but moved on from there too much money and grief.

Thanks
:)

Clio sport 182
Lol never watched it ;-) had a panic moment that there was a dodgy film about a Lady L for a min.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Girl?

groupstandingonhomemeerkat.org.jpg

Clio sport 182
I'm not easily offended Feirny ;-) am a member of the Mitsubishi lancer register I've survived that! There must be chicks on here? Always thought a Clio was a girls car! (Awaits backlash)

Clio sport 182
What evo u got Mark a X? I had a four but sold it a few years ago had a rvf400 too that went too :-(

Clio sport 182
I will put pix up but don't have a photo bucket anymore can't remember any log in details for it will have to sort it :)

Clio sport 182
Can't see pic for some reason might be as I'm on my phone that's a bit of a collection u have ;-) not so keen on the x bit soft 5s are cool. I'll try Flickr

Clio sport 182
Here's my car :)
nu8ury6a.jpg
nebaze9e.jpg

His got a few bits of carbon wrap on the interior I'm not sure about but I like a bit of black stealth lol has uprated springs and air filter that's it at mo might get a decat but don't want to go down same rd as evo too much grief :)

Clio sport 182
I have to admit I've already scuffed an alloy am a t**t with curbs! Will get them sorted tho. When I bought it the cat was knackered and it was missing two brackets and had been cable tied up which had then burnt through so it made a real racket trying to get over speed bumps just got it all sorted now :) well Dynotech in Erith did

Clio sport 182
I know was gutted am a t**t! :-( I'm a pretty good driver but do get a little distracted sometimes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.