ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Golf skip

Suzuki Ignis
Some of you may have read about my crash a couple of weeks ago and that I decide to call it a day with the French (for now). It is being broken but im having to take everything off little bit at a time due to work, so when everything is off ill put posts up and PM all the people who have already asked about parts.

Anyway, found a couple of Golf's I liked the look of on PH, first one I went to look at was a mk2, already modded so I arranged to pop up the next day but after digging around I found a few problems that he forgot to tell me about including over heating, lack of 5th gear and broken fan. Phoned him up and he said everything was sorted except the fan. So I still went up to have a drive but he wouldnt budge from the asking price.

Just round the corner though I had spotted a Mk2 unmodified with a sale sign in the window, pulled up and had a gander around and then the owner, old bloke, came out asking if I wanted to take it for a drive. Took it out and it felt so much better than the other one.

One owner from new
Service history up until 2008
All receipts for everything including the original purchase receipt.

Photo0180.jpg

Photo0178.jpg

3 skips:
Photo0181.jpg

Really chuffed with it, engine pulls well and body is good, few little put that need sorting but not much.
Shame its a 5 door but I still love it.

-Matt

Suzuki Ignis
ace! should last for ever too :)

174,000 so far, got a good few let in it.

I bet your neighbours love you parking the Ph1 there :rasp:

Oh they do, I think someone has dobbed me in. Police have apparently been round taking photos, expecting a fine tbh, is it not bad enough that I had the crash :(
Rac just dropped it off in the middle of the road, I did everyone a favour moving it onto the pavement really. Plus I cant get it in the garage and I cant jack it up if it on the drive.

Love MK2s. You gonna rallye or jetta the front end?

Look ace slammed on some deep dishes :p

Not sure yet, I might just keep it as it is for now, just tidy it up and get it looking mint. Then again...;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
5 doors is were its at with Golf's these days, get it stripped down and spray it properly in Matt grey, put all the interior back in it and some gotti 5 spokes, lower it and keep the small bumpers, big bumper golfs are cool but not as cool as small bumper golfs

Suzuki Ignis
5 doors is were its at with Golf's these days, get it stripped down and spray it properly in Matt grey, put all the interior back in it and some gotti 5 spokes, lower it and keep the small bumpers, big bumper golfs are cool but not as cool as small bumper golfs

These? http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?cmd=print&id=3782638

Best get saving or maybe student loans company might contribute towards em ;)

What is the name of my colour, just says blue on the logbook?

I thank you :)
Hows ur foot, is your whole foot actually broken up then? :dead:

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
wel i nearly got a 1991 golf 1.8 gti 8v simialr mileage new suspension and original bbs wheels for £600

Suzuki Ignis
I got it for £450 in the end.
Few bit need sorting but i say that I got a v.good deal tbh.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
there the right make but not the right wheels, here ya go...

2723883.jpg

the colour im talking about is just a plain simple Matte/satin Light grey, lowered with some nice poke perfection

Suzuki Ignis
Cracking deal that! Wish I had one :(

Oh but you can, theres some crackin deal about if you look hard enough. Even the other 1 I originally went to look at was only £500, but there were just things that I want happy about and I dont have the time or money too sort, I just needed a daily for now. Plus I had seen this unmolested one just round the corner.

there the right make but not the right wheels, here ya go...

the colour im talking about is just a plain simple Matte/satin Light grey, lowered with some nice poke perfection

I like em, I like em a lot :) UK forums that these or similar crop up on?

Bargain at £450 if its all in good nick with original owner etc, shame about the clio though mate :(

I almost bought a CRX for £500 just down the road from me, but has no MOT so couldnt be bothered with the hassle.
Glad I got this though, as long as it trouble free for a while, plus it had MOT and tax till August :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
wheelwh0res, edition 38 mainly VAG based forums they arnt cheap but those followed by what ive suggested and you'll have an awesome mk2

Mustang, S13, AX GT
CRX without MOT could easily turnout to be a nightmare, all the ones I've seen round here are owned and given absolute death by chavs...