ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Grill - And not an RS one!

Clio 182
Bought this off ebay a few weeks ago. I wanted a mesh one for a while and to be honest I really like it. It looks more agressive than the plastic ones including the sport one imo.
What'ya think?

Edit: Enlargen the top image. Makes the mesh look right

DSC00371.gif

DSC00338.gif

Last edited:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Not sure, I'd need to see it on a genuine on an RS, don't think it suits your particular car though.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Looks good on cars that have the rest of MS designs stuff.
They're like Euro lights. Only look good on certain cars. That mate looks like stockings.
Not for me.

Clio 182
Should look better when I colour code the car and fit RS sideskirts. And I like the diamond silver, goes with the wheels

Si

RS Clio 172
i quite like it. it's not for me but fuckin quality effort at doing something different.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Looks great, better than the Renault honeycombe one anyway :)

Looks good on cars that have the rest of MS designs stuff.
They're like Euro lights. Only look good on certain cars. That mate looks like stockings.
Not for me.

That would make more sense if it was an MS Design grill, but it's not :rasp:

Clio 182
looks c**k with that standard grill sat behind it! * points to eagle eyes*

You can't really see the original grill under it unless the suns on it.

And to Tigger. Cheers, I does look better than the honeycombe one.
I didn't want to spend £45-50 and another plastic grill which everyone else has so for half that I've got something fresh and different and original.

And no, it's not an MS design grill, it's as KMS design grill :approve:

Clio 182
Thankyou everybody. Trying to be different, when the only good parts are the ones that everyone else has, is quite difficult. I'm glad most of you like it, to the ones that don't, you need some imagination lol

Never above 25mpg
Needs something else, just doesn't look right.

And summer is here, people might see the standard one alot underneath it all!

Clio 182
To be fair it looks fine with the standard one underneath anyway.
And it came with a sport badge to stick on it aswell. That could be the something else it's missing lol

TTRS & V50
Prefer RS, i hate with a passion mesh grilles. They are gash of gash. Theres some jags that come with silver mesh grille as standard, and they look b****cks.

Integra Type-R DC2
How much did you pay, if you dont mind me asking? Its just, iirc, these are quite rare and retail for stupid money.