ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New guy from Halifax

Hi all, just bought myself a 54 plate racing blue clio 182. Due to a log-book mix up I havnt been able to drive it home yet though, but from the test drive I knew straight away it was mine :cool:

Abit of a step up from the cars ive had before, Saxo Vtr's mainly haha

Ile try get some pics up when Ime able to get my hands on her, so you guys can have a look over it...:D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I thought you were that really annoying black bloke from the adverts....

But you're not, so Hello! :D

Last edited:
  clio sport 172
Orite mate, just fort ad say a quik hello seen as i dont live too far from halifax i work in southaram in halifax lot quiker than vtr's arnt they lol :D :D

Megane Mk4
Welcome to CS mat, I'm just over the hill from you in that godforsaken place called Bradford*

*Well, someone has to populate it.. :eek:

clio sport 172
cheers sophance's wheres he work at marshals or terex halco lol only places i kno up there lol, where abouts you from then??

clio sport 172
Cheers to you aswell SCO3OTT, ant been on a night out round halifax yet but a couple of my mates from college live there and say it's not a bad nite out aswell, where you from then not far from halifax huddersfield area?? just had t edit as i realised ur location haha!

Titanium 182
Welcome to CS mat, I'm just over the hill from you in that godforsaken place called Bradford*

*Well, someone has to populate it.. :eek:

I just wanted to thank you for what you're enduring. As you say someone has to live there.

I salute you. ;)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Cheers to you aswell SCO3OTT, ant been on a night out round halifax yet but a couple of my mates from college live there and say it's not a bad nite out aswell, where you from then not far from halifax huddersfield area?? just had t edit as i realised ur location haha!

Lol I'm from Edinburgh. Drove down in the afternoon, went out at night, then drove back the next afternoon.

Haha thats mental mate - I go on an annual "road trip" to scotland and its a right distance. Its not a bad night out though in Halifax to be fair. Sure edinburgh's much much better though....:D

clio sport 172
yeye matt couple of my them lads from my college live in sowerby bridge aswell iv heard it has alot of pubs in a small space :D :D

clio sport 172
Ye thats what they said they were just sat in college countin on there fingers they counted 19 so bound t be more they wont of remembered them all, we'l av t get a few from round these local parts up for a meet seen as mine as just cum out of the garage with new exhaust :p

clio sport 172
Erm.. just the standard 1 mate had t get it straight t a garage and get it fixed so dint hav time t shop around old 1 snapped haha like the stealth exhaust on 172 nowt else suits them other than 182 and dont want people t think iv got a 182 wen it int lol

clio sport 172
oo rite looks like theres a few clio owners from near you then haha, I have hardly left my car since getting it back on wednesday nite, was driving my mums new fiesta 1.25!!! slowest car ever no pull what so EVER!!!

clio sport 172
lol makes me appreciate the clio alot more now though just nice to laugh at bellends on motorway, like yesterday bmw with 4 asian's trying to not let me past sticking 2's up laughin... until i got bord of just smiling back keeping along side them and put foot down :D they dint seem t be laughin then :S