ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New guy from NE scotland!

Hey there, I dont currently own a clio, but im currently looking into buying myself a 182 in the very near future!

I do own a series 1 106 rallye which is a long term project, and my daily is a saxo vtr which iv owned for over 2 years and feel its time for the saxo to be replaced with an upgrade!

So anyway i live up in moray in the north east of scotland. And other folk from up this way on here?

Anyway, ill leave you some pics of my rallye :D

Back in its prime!

P7030338.jpg

P7030337.jpg

P6120334.jpg

Now looks like this lol

IMG_0465.jpg

Rough welding not done by me btw!!
IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

So a big hello from me and I hope to be in a 182 very soon :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Where abouts you from in Moray fella?

I drive for McPherson of Aberlour and spend most of the week up there.

The Rallye looked a really nice example. Welcome! I'm new too :)

Cheers. She needs a bit of work, but im currently restoring it with a few upgrades :)

Ahh, yeah I go into Strathisla, KB2, KB3, Auchroisk and Glentauchers a fair bit.

Oh right. Do you ever do the first run in the morning at strathisla? Like before 6? Usually see a mcpherson lorry and someone there whne im biking my way down to the train station.

Aright min, I'm in Keith too.
Have seen your 106 kicking about and parked at the station. looks tidy.

I have a Monaco Blue 172, usually filthy from driving in and out of aberdeen for work.