ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new head unit

clio 172
hi guys, notice there has been a lot of threds on here about people looking for new ones so i thaught id just post up that i have just baught the alpine IDA-X100. i am rele rele pleased with it and the quality of the sound it produces in the car over the standard unit fair play

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yea I've got tata in my car too. excellent system, everyone who goes into my car loves it. But it is truly amazing =)

Enjoy.

How much did u get urs for? I saw halfords selling them for £299!!!

clio 172
im very very impatiant so ye i paid halfords price. prob a lot cheaper online but i was in a s**t mood and it cheered me up at the time. i wont look online tho as i will prob cry at the difference

clio 172
well its bac out of the car and in the box as it was when i picked it up. be going into sextons swansea on sat mornin

clio 172
i never would usually mate but like i sed above i thaught id cheer myself up but it worked for all of 5 mins before i realised how much of a rip off it was