ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Headunit (182)

Clio 182
I want to buy a new headunit that will work with stalk controls and the display up on the dash also dont want it to stick out too much so if the buttons could light up the same colour then that would be excellent.

Please post pics if you have them.

Highly recommend the Alpine CDA-9853R. You can change the buttons to a choice of 256 colours for a perfect match.

I also have the adapter which makes the stalk controls and the display still work.

Got the lot from CarAudioDirect for about £250.

fubar_uk

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
I have been thinking about change my headunit to one of these, only problem is i have a Sony Minidisc changer but would like to keep that in the car, any ideas if this can be connected to a Alpine H/unit?

steve - not without a lot of effort, it's a sony head unit (not worth it) or an alpine head unit and md changer combo (worth it)

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Oh well may just have to fork out for an Ipod and the connectors little bit more than i wanted to do but probably worth it