ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Headunit

Ok guys got the standard cd player in my clioand lookin for sumthing that will give me a bit more quality and also looks half decent. Im spending £100 max so has any1 got any good ideas for me ?

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
To get a quality brand for under £100, you would be better to look for one on Ebay.

There are some Good prices on ///Alpine around but you will have to go another 30 - 40 quid.

Breaking A 172 Replica
Tbh, the best head unit for you would be something like the Pioneer DEH - 6800 MP. RRP = 170.00.

It looks very nice in a clio and doesn't stand out too much. I would also take your standard head unit off you in part exchange if you like?

I have one for sale as it happens, looking for offers around 120.

Thanks

Sam

Breaking A 172 Replica
This does not include shipping, paypal's awful conversion rate, the fact the seller may not ship to the UK and we do not know it is any newer than mine?

Thanks for making this clearer for myself and the seller

Sam