ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New hybrid pics + a short vid...! (56k no-go!)

Clio 182
Went out for a blat yesterday and got a few pics, not the greatest of quality (mate sold his nikon d50 :dapprove: ) but they'll do for now as I havnt had any pics since the 2ltr and respray...enjoy;
CIMG3673.jpg

CIMG3676.jpg

CIMG3685.jpg

CIMG3686.jpg

CIMG3688.jpg

CIMG3700.jpg

CIMG3706.jpg

CIMG3709.jpg

CIMG3710.jpg

And a short vid...
th_CIMG3711.jpg

Just cant wait for pod now, matched a 330bhp celica gt-4 yesterday from 20-110 :eek: :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I do love this car...But...this is predictable, it looked f**king amazign on those turini's!!!

M2 Competition
That looks awesome fella! Out of interest, how much you pay for the respray?

Was it a full job or just exterior? Looks mint. Pm me if necessary :)

Clio 182
Cheers for the comments lads...respray was £400 dude, just exterior...the guy was a friend of a friends but hes still very cheap...pm me if you want his number...

Dan i think yours is gonna be quicker than mine, i have 2 friends with gt4's ones done a 13.8 and mines pretty much dead on with him, the other is a bit slower, the 13.8 one is around 260bhp i believe, dont think i would be as quick as a 330bhp one..

My friend has just hybrid's his, also lives very close, Flan built his.
thats 3 Quick clio's in the Croydon area.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
I'm thinking this one could be close to beating my record for stnd t/body...we shall see looks sweeet either way!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Might have the most power but I doubt it's the quickest unless it's stripped....anyway if they beat 13.89...fair enough. Loads of good hybrids about now....

Clio 182
Midge, maybe it wasnt running 330bhp!? It was overfeuling like fook so maybe it wasnt mapped properly...!?

It would be quality if I could beat 13.89 Martin, I doubt it but ill have a go lol

DSCN0429small.jpg

lol i noticed your have taken all the mastic glue of the inside of the door how long did that take you lol

Clio 182
Rob_887 said:
lol i noticed your have taken all the mastic glue of the inside of the door how long did that take you lol

Erm, the passenger side it just came off with the door..the drivers side theres still a bit on there....gonna get the heat gun on there to get rid of it!

Ta for comments peeps